20th Mare Forum Greece 2022
Date(s) – 04/27/2022
Piraeus Marine Club
For more information, please contact:
Such : +31108425797
E-mail: [email protected]
In two days we will organize our event in Greece and there are only 10 places left. Register now to avoid disappointment.
The conference will take place in an open, bold and stimulating environment, combined with transparent discussions, which will once again demonstrate the mark of success of the Mare Forum formula.
It will be inspiring, be there, be heard
Among the panelists:
- George Gourdomichalis President and Managing Director, Phoenix Shipping & Trading SA
- Nicolas Vernicos President, Vernicos Maritime Group
- John Kare Aune CEO, Wallem Group
- John Platsidakis Honorary President, INTERCARGO
- George Tsavliris Director, Tsavliris Group
- Costis Stambolis President and Executive Director, IENE
- Dorothea Ioannou CEO, American Steamship Owners Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association, Inc.
- Guy Verberne Chief Economist, PGGM Investments
- Tereza Fokianou Chief Executive Officer Flow Energy & Environmental Operations SA
- Sevi Katemoglou Founder and Dry Cargo Ship Broker, EastGate Shipping Inc
- Theofilos Xenakoudis Commercial Director, IRI/The Marshall Islands Registry
- Spyros Tarasis Chief Operating Officer – Bulk Carrier Fleet, Costamare Shipping Services
- Fotios Belexis Technical Director, STAR BULK
- Spyros Zolotas Senior Director Southern Europe and Africa Marine, RINA
- Haris Zografakis Partner, Stephenson Harwood LLP
- Alexandre Prokopakis CEO, Probunkers
- Mike Konstantinidis CEO, METIS
- Jan Fransen Managing Director, Green Award
- Dagfinn Lunde Chairman and Co-Founder eShipfinance.com, DagMar Navigation Ltd and Chairman, Cleaves Securities AS
- Michael de Visser Global Head of Transport, NIBC Bank
- Marina TzoutzourakiChief Financial Officer, eShipfinance
- Robbert Jan Souge Managing Director, Direct Ship Finance
- Iraklis Tsirigotis Director of Origination, Neptune Maritime Leasing
- Hugues Calmet SVP – Customer Advisor, DNB
- Nicolai Heidenreich Managing Partner, NRP Maritime Asset Management AS
- George Xiradakis Founder, XRTC Business Consultants Ltd.
- Akis Tsirigakis CEO, Nautilus Offshore
- Katerina Stathopoulou Executive Director, Investments & Finance Ltd
- more to be confirmed
The main themes:
- The Big Change – Is the world sailing in uncharted waters?
- Designing the future of entrepreneurial Greece, in maritime transport, trade, finance and energy.
- Smart Money for Green Ships – Financing the green shipping industry.
- Designing the ship of the future; what does it take now to start reducing emissions immediately?