Business Review’s 2022 Real Estate Guide to Launch at the Realty Forum on July 19
The launch of the Premium Edition of the Real Estate Guide 2022 will take place during the annual Real Estate Forum by BR – celebrating 21 years in which it has established itself as the voice of the Romanian property industry. immovable. To get your own printed copy, join us at Crowne Plaza for an evening of insightful and quality talks. The digital version (PDF) will also be available for download after the event.
The commercial real estate sector continues its post-pandemic recovery and adapts to the emerging demands of tenants and Romanians who are looking for a new experience to shop, live and work.
In this context, Business Review is launching its real estate supplement this year to present the main market developments in the second half of 2022 and gauge the potential of the real estate sector for the first half of 2023.
The property sector is on track to generate more than €1 billion in investment deals this year, with office and industrial assets expected to drive deals.
Exclusive features cover the evolution of the office, industrial, retail and residential sectors, while analyzing the factors shaping the industry, ranging from tax and legal provisions to technological innovation:
• Economic outlook in Romania and the CEE in 2022-23
• Trends shaping the local and European real estate market in 2022-23
• Office: What are the development prospects for 2023 and how will demand evolve over this period?
• How are offices adapting to hybrid working arrangements and what is the future of the office sector?
• Industrial: How is the development pipeline across Romania and what sectors are driving demand for warehouse space?
• Retail: why are retail parks dominating new investment in the retail segment and what will happen to shopping malls?
• Residential: What is the outlook for prices and new investment in the residential market given high inflation and disrupted supply chains?
• Land: Which property segments are driving demand for land in key areas?
• Urban regeneration projects resulting in large-scale investments in Romania
• How is the hotel market shaping up in the post-pandemic economy and what projects need to be delivered by the end of 2023?
• How can Romania break the volume of 1 billion euros of investment transactions in 2022?
• What will happen to the financing conditions of real estate players given the rise in interest rates?
• What are the prospects for returns in the commercial real estate sector and how does Bucharest compare to other Central and Eastern European markets?
• How are ESG principles implemented in business projects and how does sustainability increase attractiveness?
real estate assets in the eyes of tenants
• How PropTech are creating new trends in the real estate market
• Is the transformation of real estate projects a driving trend in the industry
• Legal provisions that real estate investors should know in 2022
• Tax updates for real estate investors to consider in 2022
SPOTLIGHT ON SUCCESS STORIES
• Top 10 executives to watch in Romanian real estate
• The best suppliers in the real estate sector
• Top 5 office projects that will shape Bucharest in 2022