Hyperledger Global Forum 2022 Set to Tackle Blockchain Interoperability, CBDCs, Climate Change, Digital Identity, Tokenomics and More
Over 100 speakers will take the stage at a three-day event in Dublin
SAN FRANCISCO and DUBLIN, August 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Hyperledger Foundation, the open global ecosystem for enterprise blockchain technologies, announced program details for Global Hyperledger Forum 2022 (#HyperledgerForum, HGF), taking place from September 12-14 to Dublin Convention Center in Ireland. The packed agenda will cover key business and technical topics including blockchain interoperability, CBDCs, climate change, digital identity and tokenomics.
More than 100 speakers will take the stage for talks, panels, demonstrations and hands-on workshops.
Highlights include these speeches:
- The evolution of ireland Blockchain Ecosystem – Lory KehoeCoinbase and Blockchain Ireland
- ESG with a little help from Indy – Dr. Andreas KindVice President Cybersecurity & Trust, Siemens AG
- The Metaverse Continuum Creates a Watershed Moment for Blockchain Leaders – Melanie CutlanManaging Director, Head of Metaverse Technology Capabilities, Accenture
Additional speakers will include:
- Bob CrozierChief Architect, Head of Enterprise Architecture, Head of Global Blockchain, Allianz Technology
- David Treat Senior Managing Director, Global Metaverse Continuum Business Group and Head of Blockchain, Accenture and Chairman of the Board of Hyperledger
- Eli Androulaki, Distinguished Fellow, Decentralized Trust Research Leader and Strategy, IBM
- Heather Leigh FlanneryFounder and CEO, Equideum Health
- Juan Jiménez Zaballos, Chief Executive Officer, Alastria
- Rob PalatnickManaging Director/Global Head of Technology Research and Innovation, DTCC
- Shashank RaiChief Technology Officer, United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC)
- Yifan HeCEO, Red Date Technology
“There has been an overwhelming amount of market evolution, technology development and innovation in the two-plus years since we last hosted an in-person Global Hyperledger Forum,” said Daniela Barbosa, Executive Director, Hyperledger Foundation, and Managing Director Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity at the Linux Foundation. “Our community has been a driving force in advancing blockchain for enterprise and building the open source foundation for an increasingly decentralized world. This year’s event will be more than just an opportunity to reconnect, share successes, bring new ideas to the table and plan the next one. It will also be a celebration of the power of community to build better together.
Inclusive program, inclusive community
HGF is the largest annual gathering of the Hyperledger community. It attracts attendees from academia, government, non-profit organizations and start-ups as well as major technology companies and end-users from around the world. The Hyperledger Foundation aims to create an event that is both valuable and welcoming to all. Some of the key ways the Hyperledger team and community have worked together to give HGF broad appeal and access, in line with the “All Are Welcome” philosophy, include:
- Community-led program committee – To ensure a compelling content program that aligns with priority community issues, the Hyperledger Foundation entrusted the selection process to a community-led program committee.
- Community Fair – A new addition to the conference “hallway lane”, the Community Fair will be a space dedicated to connecting with leaders from Hyperledger Special Interest Groups, Task Forces and Regional Chapters. The goal is to make it easier for community members to make valuable connections and find people and resources that match their interests and needs, wherever they are on their blockchain journey. company.
- Diversity Scholarships – With the help of DTTC, the Hyperledger Foundation is also offering scholarships to 25 students, researchers, independent contributors, and government or nonprofit employees from as far away as Bolivia, El Salvador, India and Senegal to ensure they can attend HGF.
- Free Child Care – To make HGF more accessible to parents of young children, the Hyperledger Foundation will provide free child care during all three days of conference sessions.
- Commitment to Health and Safety – To participate in the HGF, attendees must show proof of being fully immunized or of a negative COVID test taken within 24 hours of presenting results at the event. In addition, masks will be mandatory inside the conference center.
- Focus on Community Connections – The Hyperledger Foundation is hosting this in-person event to facilitate critical community connections. The focus will be on providing attendees with uninterrupted opportunities for knowledge sharing, collaboration and networking, including a night of celebration in the historic Guinness Storehouse.
Check out the full schedule, sponsors and activities at:
About the Global Hyperledger Forum (#HyperledgerForum)
Global Hyperledger Forum is the largest annual gathering of the global Hyperledger community. This is a unique opportunity for contributors, members, service providers, and end users from businesses around the world to meet, align, plan, and hack together in person. The event is open to anyone involved or interested in using, developing, or learning more about Hyperledger’s open source enterprise blockchain technologies. Attendees will hear directly from those actively developing and deploying Hyperledger technologies as well as the technology and business leaders shaping the future of enterprise blockchain. They will also have the chance to speak directly with the Hyperledger Project Maintainers and Technical Steering Committee, collaborate with other organizations on ideas that will directly impact the future of the Hyperledger Foundation, and promote their work to communities.
Event sponsors and partners include Accenture (Diamond and Keynote Translation), Siemens (Platinum), Digital Asset (Gold and Developer Lounge), Zeeve (Gold)AWS (Silver), BONbLOC (Silver), Corsha (Silver)Espeo Blockchain (Bronze), Huawei (Bronze), Kaleido (Bronze), DTTC (Diversity Scholarship), IBM (Birds of a Feather), Black Women Blockchain Council (Community Partner), Blockchain Ireland (Community Partner), Blockchain Research Institute ( Community Partner), Digital Euro Association (Community Partner), Diversity in Blockchain (Community Partner), Global Blockchain Business Council (Community Partner), Trust over IP Foundation (Community Partner), Wall Street Blockchain Alliance (Community Partner), Blocknews (Community Partner) media), BeinCrypto (media partner), Cointelegraph (media partner), CoinSpeaker (media partner), Ledger Insights (media partner) and Merge by Fintech Nexus (media partner).
About the Hyperledger Foundation
Hyperledger Foundation was founded in 2015 to bring transparency and efficiency to the enterprise marketplace by fostering a thriving ecosystem around open source blockchain software technologies. As a project of the Linux Foundation, the Hyperledger Foundation coordinates a community of member and non-member organizations, individual contributors, and software developers creating enterprise-grade platforms, libraries, tools, and solutions for multi-party systems using blockchain, distributed ledger and related technologies. . Organizations join the Hyperledger Foundation to demonstrate technical leadership, collaborate and network with others, and raise awareness of their efforts in the enterprise blockchain community. Members include industry-leading organizations in finance, banking, healthcare, supply chains, manufacturing, technology and beyond. All Hyperledger code is publicly built and available under the Apache License. To learn more, visit: https://www.hyperledger.org/.
About the Linux Foundation
Founded in 2000, the Linux Foundation and its projects are supported by more than 2,950 members. The Linux Foundation is the world’s leading hub for collaboration on open source software, hardware, standards, and data. Linux Foundation projects including Linux, Kubernetes, Node.js, Hyperledger Foundation, RISC-V, etc. are critical to the global infrastructure. The Linux Foundation’s methodology focuses on leveraging best practices and meeting the needs of contributors, users, and solution providers to create enduring models of open collaboration. For more information, visit linuxfoundation.org.
SOURCE Hyperledger Foundation